The UnitedHealthcare Providence Half Marathon is one of the most popular 13.1 mile races in the region. This USATF certified course is a nice mix of historic urban and rural neighborhoods as the race starts in Downtown Providence and heads along the Providence River to India Point Park before heading down tree lined Blackstone Boulevard towards Pawtucket. The course then winds through Pawtucket before heading back down the famous Boulevard and down along the Providence River, and finishing back downtown.
In order to be eligible for the UnitedHealthcare Triple Crown, participants must run the UnitedHealthcare Providence, Jamestown, and Newport Half Marathons. Register below for all three races by 5/7 to be entered into the Triple Crown.
Triple Crown Entry Fee (Entry to Jamestown and Newport Half Marathons)
Benefits of registering for all three races:
• Discounted rate
• Official race specific technical shirt
• Race specific medal
• Exclusive finish line food and beverage at the final Triple Crown event
• Opportunity to be crowned the Triple Crown Champion of Rhode Island
If you have already registered for the half or full marathon at either/both the Cox Rhode Races or UnitedHealthcare Marathon, you still have the opportunity to be entered into the Triple Crown at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Want to just run Providence? Register here:
UnitedHealthcare Providence Half Marathon Entry Fee
|Onsite Race Day||$85|
What do you receive?
• Entry into the UnitedHealthcare Providence Half Marathon
• Official Race technical shirt
• Finishers will receive a medal
• Finish line food and beverage
• Finisher's certificate upon request
• You've already registered for a half marathon in one of the 3 locations and want to add the other 2 half marathons
• You've already registered for the UHC Triple Crown and want to upgrade to a full marathon in one of the locations
• You've already registered for the UHC Triple Crown and want to upgrade to two full marathons
• You've already registered for a full marathon and want to add 2 half marathons in the other locations
• You haven't registered yet and want to register for one full marathon and two half marathons in our 3 locations.
• You haven't registered yet and want to register for our two full marathons and the Jamestown Half Marathon.
If any of the above conditions apply to you, register HERE!
For more information about the UnitedHealthcare Providence Half Marathon and other races on May 12 as part of the Cox Rhode Races, please click here.
• Race Info
• Course Info
• Packet Pick-up / Registration